Sunday 15th - Wednesday 18th March 2020
Single Supplement £115 (limited availabilty)
Upper Deck Supplement £75pp
- Door to door service
- UK coach & professional driver throughout the tour
- Return Eurotunnel crossing
- 3 nights dinner, lunch & breakfast on board MS Botticelli
- Coach tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking local guide during excursions
Cruise itinerary is subject to change due to sailing schedules and river levels.
DAY 1: Your Door to Door service will transfer you to our tour coach for the journey south to Folkestone for the mid-morning Eurotunnel crossing to Calais and onwards to Paris. You will arrive in time to settle into your cabin before a presentation by the crew and a welcome cocktail before dinner.
During your cruise, the following excursions are included:
• Guided morning panoramic city tour of Paris. Highlights include The Louvre, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees.
• Guided morning visit to Old Montmartre - the Basilica of Sacre Coeur with its surprising byzantine style.
• Paris by Night cruise. The city and the Eiffel Tower seem more beautiful when illuminated at night, particularly from our vantage point on the Seine.
• 2 free afternoons to explore further at your own pace.
DAY 4: Today we leave Paris. We disembark after breakfast and travel north to Calais for our Eurotunnel crossing and transfer to your Door to Door service home.
For anyone with mobility issues, this holiday has been graded as easy.
A 75 cabin, 2 deck ship accommodating 149 passengers. Facilities include lounge bar with dance floor, bar, dining room, sundeck with deck chairs, gift shop and Wi-Fi. Cabins are en-suite, air-conditioned and have hairdryer, satellite TV, picture window and safe.